When looking for different types of beds and bed sizes, they come in numerous types around the world. One would notice that bed sizes in Australia are different than those in other countries. Many online shops allow the option of “shop now and pay later” and there are multiple methods of achieving this and amongst it, people opt for “AfterPay”. Many services lookout for such facilities when buying double bed frames using Afterpay
With the multiple options available, one should first check the dimensions of the bedroom and then select the right kind as per the requirement. We know it’s not practical for everyone to choose a king-sized bed, and then have additional furniture causing a cramped space.
Bed size options for people buying for the first time
People who are buying beds for the first time may not have much knowledge about different sizes that are available in the market, it then gets hard for them to make an informed decision on the particular type of bed to select.
Following are the various bed sizes that are mentioned to make a wise decision of buying:
Standard bed sizes available in Australia:
- Single bed: It is an ideal choice for a kid’s bedroom and even adults who are not of great height. These types of beds can accommodate only one person, it is not possible for more than one person to use such a bed. It is known as an optimal solution for the apartments with congested space.
- King single: The king-sized single bed is then slightly bigger than a single bed and is known as an optimal solution for more than one adult, however, it is meant for one person only, two or more attempts to use together could result in a tight squeeze.
- Double bed: A double bed is the best option for a couple, or someone with a pet or simply for an individual who likes a spacious bed. Even though it is a double bed which is meant for two, people who are slightly taller or for large adults otherwise it would get slightly crampy.
- King size: People who like to have extra space on their bed while lying down then choosing a king-size bed is the best to opt for. It is considerably larger than the queen-sized bed.
- Super-king: It is sized as 80inX80in, it is of the same size in terms of height and has wider fame than the normal king size bed. Due to its measurement, it makes the perfect square, it is quite large and can assure great comfort but requires substantial space to fit in the room. It is meant for a large room that has enough remaining space after the placement of the bed.
What are the benefits of choosing the right queen-sized bed
If you’re choosing the right queen-sized bed, one should have a standard room to accommodate it as well, here are the main benefits of choosing the queen size bed:
- People who like to sleep alone, there is plenty of space in the bed and can comfortably sleep after a long tiring day.
- It is also optimal for people to share with another person, a perfect fit for couples, people who like to sleep with their pets.
- Due to its size, there is enough space that is built under the bed storage space and can be stored under the bed as well.
- A queen-sized bed, it is the optimal solution while removing the clutter of the room.
It is the best option for a single person as well as for two people, this type of bed can fit into any standard room, it isn’t as large as a king-size bed. It is bigger than a single and double bed and can comfortably accommodate two adults and even their pets.
If you’re looking to buy abed frame using Afterpay, contact Kings Warehouse.com.au, as they house many home appliances, furniture amongst many.
By Daniel Clark