In this era of modern living, decorative household solutions are the name of the game for interior designers. Taking a traditional home and sprinkling it with modern creative solutions while maintaining the original rustic feel of the place, this is what sells in the urban housing market these days. No modern housing solution does a better job at this, than PVC Ceiling Panels. These are new decorative panels for the often-unattended part of our homes, the ceilings. People invest a lot of time and money designing a home, but they forget to pay similar care and attention towards the fifth wall of their homes.
PVC ceiling panels are made of lightweight artificial materials that are also used for piping solutions for our homes and offices, bottles raincoats and other essential items. It is a water-resistant mixture of very safe elements that can be designed in numerous modern designs to make for a housing solution that performs necessary functions of protecting the walls from the weather while being pleasing to the eyes.
Why Are PVC Ceiling Panels The Right To Go For?
PVC Ceiling Panels have been dominating the markets for well over a decade now. These are popular because of its unique features.
Some of the advantages that these panels have offered that have led to them becoming the first customer choice are: -
- They are usually very low priced and also require very low maintenance after installation.
- PVC ceiling panels are easy to install when needed and easy to remove in case of any repair work needed on the walls or the panels itself.
- A modern brand offers huge range of colours and designs to choose from, when you are going to redecorate that fifth wall of your living room.
- Minimalist designs and making their home look as artistically pleasing as possible, is what all home owners want these days.
- These artificial ceilings help achieve this by concealing wiring in the space between the actual ceiling and the top surface of these artificial ceilings.
- The revolution in design and engineering has also led to the birth of designer and innovative ways of lighting the rooms that sit beneath these ceilings.
- The ceilings have allowed to get rid of the primitive and bulky designs of lights and let designer LED lights take centre stage in modern housing.
- You can also search for ideas on the internet. The online shops deliver them carefully at your door if you make any purchase from their sites.
While there are so many advantages of installing PVC ceiling panels there aren’t many disadvantages to this. Not everything is perfect so you must know the bad side of the product you are about to purchase. A few of these are: -
- Any change in colour or design can only be implemented by overhauling the whole thing and installing a new ceiling design of your choice.
- The artificial material (essentially a type of plastic) makes the usage of LED lighting more of a necessity than aesthetic choice.
- Due to the use of one of the most toxic substances found in the atmosphere (Chlorine), these panels have faced a lot of flak from medical health professionals.
However, practised PVC ceiling panels have been made as viable solutions for this threat towards clean breathable air and can be used for a longer period of time without any danger to people’s health. When used with right artistic knowledge and given due diligence towards safety, these artificial ceiling solutions can prove to be a major design upgrade for your new home that can be sustainably used for a long period of time.