Drainage problems are probably the most irritating and frustrating issue of the household. Think about this, you are working in the kitchen and suddenly because of some reason, the water is flooding down your hallway, your room, and then you have to clean it up. You need to dial the number for drain cleaning. Then this professional handyman walks in and suddenly this situation turns into a curious case of Benjamin Button.
So, today let us talk about the equipment used by drainage cleaners so that from the next time, you are well acquainted with the tools when you call up for the service from drain cleaning. The thing about professional cleaners is that they have the expertise in this field. They are trained to use the most exceptional tools to fix your problems. It is always advisable to call up a professional from a reputed company and not from your local drainage cleaner. They use the following tools for cleaning.
• The Camera: Most of the companies use the camera to identify the clogs in your sewer pipes. Although the usage of a camera is dependent on the company and the professional, it proves to be handy. With the help of the camera, the professionals can identify the blockage in the sewer pipes and obliterate the residue from the sewer system. This gives them a clear view of any hard obstructions, which is not identifiable by the human eye. Drain cleaning has an extensive training regarding the usage of the camera, as it is the most crucial step.
• Hydro jet Equipment: This tool is used to clear out any residues from the pipe directly. They help in the proper cleanup of the sewer system. Thus, removing residues like sand, gravel, toilet papers, etc. that might be stuck in your sewer pipes becomes easy. Hydro jet equipment sports a long hose. Highly pressurized water comes out from this tool; thus, it cleans the sewer system efficiently.
• Rodders: It is a kind of cable inserted inside the sewer pipe to pluck out the contaminants from the sewer system. You must have seen many local drainage cleaners using the basic rodders. However, drain cleaning has taken a step forward with the entry of advanced technology and is using updated technology rodders.
• Closet Auger: People use closet auger in day-to-day life. It is contemplated one of the simplest tools to use by an ordinary man, who has no knowledge regarding the drainage system. One end of this tool has a self-feed drill, which has gained a spring connected to it. The other end of this tool has the handle. It is put to use when there are some issues with the clogging toilet. However, this tool is not that efficient. The reason behind this is that during the process the springs bents a little. Thus, it is not able to catch the contaminants from everywhere.
• Sink Auger: The workings of this tool are similar to the functioning of a closet auger, but it is used for clearing out the sink blockage. For the working of this tool, one must connect the canister to the handle. On the handle, you have a small knob. This knob is used to turn the handle and the canister and clear out all the blockages from the sink. This tool is readily available, and you can call up drain cleaning to purchase this tool.
In a nutshell, the advanced technology has taken over the traditional tools of clearing out the drainage. Mixing in with the latest gadgets, drain cleaning has updated them with the newest technology to serve the customers aptly.
by Ashley Kinsela